Protect yourself from investment seminars & real estate scams
- Use your common sense: the offer may be a scam.
- Remember there are no get-rich-quick schemes: the only people who make money are the scammers.
- Do not let anyone pressure you into making decisions about money or investments: always get independent financial advice.
- Remember that family members and friends may try to involve you in a scam without realising that it is a scam: you should seek independent advice (from a lawyer or financial adviser)
- Be wary of investments promising a high return with little or no risk.
- Do not open suspicious or unsolicited emails (spam): delete them.
- NEVER reply to a spam email (even to unsubscribe).
- If it looks too good to be true—it probably is.
As well as following these specific tips, find out at partnerships against scams how to protect yourself from all sorts of other scams.
Strategies on how to make money, how to reduce your tax and what scams to avoid visit AT Partnerships
More help at partnerships scams exposed.
So I applied for a partnership at a network that gives Partnerships to channels.You know,you get the banner and custom thumbnails, ads, etc.On this one day, I got a scam email from a partnering network called Quiz Group Aggregator.Now at the time,I thought this was the confirmation for my network,being I signed their contract and everything.But this was a scam from this network and I linked my YT account to it.Now I waited and finally saw that my YT account was a partner.But low and behold,the ad money was going to the fake network and not me.Now on the same day I got this email,my real network got hacked.So I was never partnered by them,as they got scammed by Quiz Group aswell.So I have talked to the CEO of the network I am supposed to be on,We have talked for about a month on the situation and about 4 days ago,he said that Quiz Group was terminated because of multiple accounts reported.The network I am supposed to be on has gotten a brand new CMS and I have to wait until my channel goes to normal.Now Quiz Group has been terminated for over a week and my channel is still a partnered channel.I don’t know what to do and I am worried that my account is in jeopardy! Please someone help because I do not want to have this escalate further! Crysidox
I don’t really understand the scam at partnerships networks CMS? The Network you applied for was a sub-network of Quiz Group thus them inviting you to join their CMS. I don’t quite follow on the Quiz Group CMS Termination by Google, I haven’t heard of anything of that nature..? If you’ve been released from a CMS, YT servers takes a while to remove your features (sometimes up to a month). Gabriel
I was partnered by one of their sub-networks called VextileMedia.Vextile got hacked the same day i recieved the email from QuizGroup and now I am stuck with Quiz Group.Quiz Group has been terminated for around 2 weeks now.But I have no way of telling if I am still listed under their CMS.Maybe I can get a new contract from Vextile’s new CMS now? Any suggestions would be appreciated.Because I have no way to contact QUiz Group at all and as far as I know,YT hasn’t created a magic button to restore your channel to normal at will…Crysidox